Saturday, February 08, 2014

Frosted Designs Winter blues challenge

I made this Lo with CTMH papers and embellishments and American Crafts letters. I made this based on a page maps sketch Feb 2014 and for the blue mood challenge at Frosted Designs blog which you can find here: http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/friday-challenge-winter-blues.html
These photos are from the ice storm from the first weekend of Dec 2013 in Dallas TX. Yes, I said Texas. And it was not snow, it was solid ice.

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

GREAT page! I remember that ice storm all to well, over four inches of pure ice to scrape off my drive before I could leave home! lol! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs! I'm going to be making my Ice Storm 2013 layout soon!

Brandi Matos said...

Beautiful double pager and great banners!!!

Channa said...

Wow!! lots of ice!! lovely layout, the banners are excellent. thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

Post a Comment